I Wish I Never Had To Leave This Magical Place
Ha Ha, I think only Wheatley's will know what song my blog title is from. I love it here in Florida and am having a blast, it is so hard for me to blog because I just don't have the time, that and the fact that I get very frustrated when I try uploading pictures and they don't turn out how I want them. April is coming and that only means three things... Easter, current BYU students will leave and new ones will arrive, and my family is coming to visit!!! I can't wait. I visited the beach for the first time here in Florida two days ago. We went to Cocoa Beach. It was nice and the weather was perfect! Epcot is getting ready for the Flower and Garden festival which will continue into May, in the picture above are some of the gorgeous flowers that are just starting to bloom. Work is still work, and very hard and extremely stressful. The hours are late and long, I usually end up coming home at two in the morning but in the end I think it will all be worth it! Here I am with some of my friends! Ha Ha, how cool is that.

Family don't worry, the itinerary is constantly being updated, I now can tell everyone what attractions are actually worth riding and waiting for at Walt Disney World. I can't wait to see Josh and Savannah experience the rides and shows. I have decided that the shows are the best thing at Disney. Philhar Magic, Fantasmic, Beauty & The Beast, The Lion King, and Finding Nemo are all amazing! And the weather is finally starting to get warm and act like Florida weather. Hooray. Family I can't wait for you to come and experience all of the fun I have been enjoying! See ya soon!

3 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Oh we can't wait to come. I counted the days and we have 50 more to go! That sounds like a lot. It sounds better when I say a month and a half. We can't wait to come and bask in the Florida sun. I've been to Coco Beach and it is such a cute little town. I even swam in the ocean. Have fun.

angie said...

Abby we miss you! And why are you always so cute? By the way, did I ever tell you that Vince said if you ever become a character, we will fly down to see you. I hope he isn't just talk. Jack is always wondering where Abby is.

Denise said...

Wow I am so glad you updated your blog. A little birdy told me what it was so I have been keeping tabs on you! You look so cute and I am sooooo jealous that you are there. Cute pictures!