Birthday

Yay!!!! Aren't birthdays the greatest!!!! Well.... I think most everyone knows how I feel about birthdays, but at least this one practically perfect in every way! It started out at 12 am with a late run to walmart, which led to these fabulous funfetti cookies above, which if you haven't tried they are pretty much the best cookie ever!!!

Then some wonderful roommates of mine made me a very special breakfast!! French Toast! Complete with warm syrup, bananas, strawberries, and cool whip!!! Everything should be served with cool whip!!!

As with any birthday, the Cheesecake factory was incorperated for lunch!!!! Yummy, my favorite restaurant. Then later Liz and I went to see Illuminations, the firework show at Epcot which surprisingly even though I have been here for 6 and a half months I hadn't seen yet!!! Amazing!! Then we went to see the Proposal. I think I built that movie up way to much in my head because I did not enjoy it that much! But thats how I feel about most every movie I see lately. Then it was time for Birthday Cake and Ice cream!!! This is the before picture.......

And this is the after picture!!!!! Wow food coloring can do some crazy things!!!!

All in all, thanks to everyone who contributed to my birthday day of fun!!!! Thanks guys you are awesome!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

Happy Birthday Abby! We love you. You'll be home before you know it!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Happy Birthday, we sure miss our aunt Abby. We can't wait to see you next month.