This is right about how I feel right now....

STRESS. It is something that I do not handle well, as witnessed by my parents this evening. I think they now know the cause of my heart palpitations that sent me to the ER this fall. I don't like stressful situations and I HATE confrontations. Both of which I was forced to face this evening. I wanted something so badly earlier this spring, and once I got it... it turned out to not be what I expected in the slightest. I don't like letting people down, which is the hardest thing for me to get over, but I know that I will be much happier in the end. I wonder if I will be able to get any sleep at all over this whole situation... and it doesn't help that my first day of classes start at an entirely new school tomorrow! ahhh first day jitters....but looking at that cat above makes a lot of things better

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awe Abby.. sorry to hear that you're stressed. I know how you feel, and I also don't handle stress that well either. What does seem to help though is a nap! Good luck with school!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of that cat just made my night.

Stress is not my forte either. I whole-heartedly agree with Amy. Nap!