Flashy not... Trashy

I absolutely am in love with this TV show. I think that after the amount of episodes I have watched over the past couple weeks ... I am slowing morphing into Fran Drescher. This is the epitome of a classic 90s sitcom.... although thankfully with none of the mushy gushy sentimental moments as witnessed in full house (katherine will kill me for saying that).
What's not to love....Grandma Yeta, Fran's crazy mother, the fact that they eat cake in almost every episode, and Fran's outrageous outfits. I admit my favorite is her matching shirt, jacket, and pantsuit all camouflaged to look like a brick wall... who else could pull that off but the nanny!

Feel free to come watch some episodes with me.... I ordered the full season online (totally not what I was expecting.... bootlegged and shipped all the way from China) ... but it works!

What's your favorite sitcom?

4 comments:

s. thompson said...

You'll be happy to know that the actress that played C.C. Babcock teaches acting at William's school in Texas.

"Watch Out C.C.!"

Liz and John Behunin said...

Thanks for sharing a little Nanny with the Behunins this week.

Abby said...

Shaun- I can't always count on you to give me awesome facts!

Liz- anytime :) we knew John loved it

Amy said...

Mine will forever be "Sabrina the Teenage Witch."
Be still my heart.