Halloween!!!!!

We had our annual Wheatley halloween costume party this Saturday. I had to be minnie of coarse. And mom went over the top as usual. But do you want to know something I don't appreciate, people who sing Disney songs on BYU campus. What makes them think that they can sing out loud while walking on campus? I am currently listening to some girl singing Beauty and Beast and Jacob and Son's from the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. These people need to stop with their unwanted public singing, seriously, it is so weird. Only at BYU. I don't care if it is Disney. Please stop singing!!!!! Oh boy.

2 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Hey, I need to get this picture too. Please email them to me!!!

People sing as they walk to class? Just another reason why I did not attend the Y.

Mallory said...

That picture...is hilarious. What are Katherine and Taurean doing? I love that your family goes all out, the costumes are so great.

People singing on campus is one of the greatest reasons I am happy I won't be on campus anymore in a month and a half. EVER.