Ready Set Bake!!!

So I am new to this whole blog thing, I don't have any idea of what I am doing or who would read this but I figure, why not. Plus I actually have some things to write about. Conference weekend was full of concocting yummy treats and meals to photograph for my cookbook project. Lets just say I have never made so much food before in my life!

It all started when I couldn't sleep and woke up at 6 on Saturday so i started to make these sweet rolls. Next was cowboy salsa, cornbread, chili, and peach cobbler. Then on Sunday it was cherry cheese cake, creamy orange salad, and cheese fondu. Whoo! We had a lot of food. The funny thing is I don't cook at my apartment at all but when I come home you would think I was Rachel Ray! Who'd of thunk?

1 comment:

Liz and John Behunin said...

I abby, i just viewed your blog for the fist time. Very cute. ang has a blog too. Does Katherine?