Dreamcations

Lately all I think about is traveling. Maybe this has a little something to do with my major don't ya think? Well, there are so many places on my checklist that I don't know where to begin... but I guess starting with one of my favorite places in the world would be a good start. Do you know what this is a picture of? I'll give you a hint and its not the Hogwart's Express... think maple, think mounties, think my dream vacation...
This is the Rocky Mountaineer, a train that can take you on any dream Canada vacation your heart could possibly desire! Even from coast to coast!However there is a downside to this... namely that each ticket is $5,000. Um yeah. Not likely to happen.... uh ever.

I can still dream can't I? These are just a few places on my checklist...

Peru

Paris

Italy

China

Africa

Not to mention London, India, Australia, Alaska, Germany, Spain, Thailand, New Zealand. I could go on and on. What's a girl to do? The only solution is to become one of these.....

Or marry one of these...
Or secret option number three..... why not both!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Or just marry a......billionaire!!!! Duh how come you didn't list that one??? I am right there dreaming with you!

jamie lynne said...

of course you're dreaming of canada. abby, you MUST go on that train at some point in your life. so legit, it really does look like it would take you to hogwarts!