My Beloved Emporium

Its no surprise to anyone when I say that I miss living in Florida. And I actually miss the place that I used to work... you know the place that I used to work at 6 days a week, 45 plus hours, getting home from work anywhere from 2 to 7 am.... yeah that place. I found this awesome video of the store that I worked at, The Emporium, on youtube! The video showcases the entire store. I know its like 13 minutes long... but thats how big the store actually is.

What is really funny about the video is that I know the cast members that are shown and I also know every bit of merchandise and how much everything costs! Its amazing how much inventory knowledge you have to become aquatinted with when you work in a store this size. The section of the video that shows the plush wall just makes me laugh... I wish I were there to fix it, cuz it looks purty bad. And also notice how there are hoards of people... its still daylight when this was being filmed... this isn't even parade or firework rush. Working at the Emporium is like working on black Friday... everyday of the year.

Oh crazy tourists, upset/tired mothers, screaming children, swarms of people, the smell of wet guest, protein spills, mangers, stock rooms, and access to the underground tunnels... how I misseth thee! Just let me graduate college quickly so I can go back to my dreamland fantasy life forever!

2 comments:

s. thompson said...

Excuse Ms. Breslin, don't tell lies. You did not know that Asian CP in Zone 65.

Btw, I'm going to be useless in January. I have no clue where anything is. :(

Abby said...

I know! Isn't this movie great for finding out where everything is now in the store!