Happy Thanksgiving!

I spent this Thanksgiving with Katherine and Taurean! Sorry for abandoning you parents! I flew out to Kentucky and Katherine and Taurean showed me all the sights of Louisville and great hospitality!


Then we drove through 6 different states, over the river and through to woods to NYC to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Only one of my favorite American Traditions!

This NYPD cop stood across from us for a good four hours while we waited for the parade to start. All I can say is... he didn't have a ring.... if you know what I mean. wink. wink

I simply love these people with the big heads. This picture should be put in a history book.

This is the NYPD marching band... aka weaksauce... yes, they actually took off their drums right in the middle of the parade...with the way this situation appears I'd rather have a skinny tall 17 year old high school boy protect me than one of these guys. At least they have the strength the wear their drum throughout the entire parade! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

The American Girl Place!!!! My childhood dreamland!

It's too bad that I am too old for these!!!

And it's also too bad that I am too young for my perfect Matt Lauer! Inappropriate man crush!

We went to the Met and explored it for a few hours! It was so cool! The Upper East Side is where its at! I think I was made for New York City! And what would a trip to NY be without a trip to Serendipity 3! Perfect trip!




4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! ...and that police officer, woohoo!

Karla said...

Your never to old for the American Girl Store! You could write a letter to Santa!

angie said...

Who doesn't love Matt?

jamie lynne said...

if only you had come across blair waldorf...then the trip would have been complete! either wayy, i am jealousss-but oh so glad you had a good timee !