The JKB

The JKB also known as the Jesse Knight Building, seems to be the place where reviews for all of my classes are held, but there is just one problem… the rooms are impossible to find! There are so many staircases and ramps that leave you wondering what floor you’ve actually been led to. It is BYU’s very own labyrinth. I can’t help but look like an idiot in this building; walking in what I think is the right direction only to turn around mid stride and realize I’m headed the wrong way. So naturally I avoid this building, and the embarrassment it brings me, at all costs. You should too if you know what’s good for you.

2 comments:

Lizzle said...

I like to think of it as BYU's version of the floating stair cases in Hogwarts. Catch my drift?

jamie lynne said...

haha i LOVE liz's comment. i concur.
that building is 'ridiculous!'
i am so glad i don't have classes in there. i love hearing about your experiences, however