Shy Abby

Most people who know me well would think me to be an outgoing person. I mean, I'm loud I make outrageous/ slightly inappropriate comments most of the time, and my days usually consist of constant streams of embarrassing and awkward situations. So a class presentation shouldn't be a big deal right. I mean how much more a fool can I make of myself.

But then it happens. The heart starts pounding. My hands start shaking. Voice trembles. Blood rushes to my face. I loose all coherence and don't even recognize the words coming out of my mouth. Face is the color of a tomato by now. What am I even saying? Did I mention that part twice? Add in a few awkward "o boys" and "you betcha's" and you've just witnessed a presentation by Miss Abby Wheatley.

Sacrament meeting talks are this times 999 billion!!!!!!! But the weirdest part is...... I secretly enjoy it. There is such power when speaking to large groups of people. Please keep this on the DL......... you didn't hear it from me.

1 comment:

jamie lynne said...

i'm telling the bishop!
ps: i love your new pic and profile