Post Disney Depression
Ugh..... I am so sad all time. I miss my life at Disney so much it is even quite painful to talk about it write now. And it doesn't help that every time I am on face book people ask me when they can see me again and when I am coming back to visit, when I am not going back. :( Utah is toooooo boring.... yes I said it. Everything costs $. No bueno. The only people who will know what I am talking about are the people who did the program too. No matter how much I tell people about Florida no one will ever understand how great it was except those who were there with me. I miss getting into the parks for free! I miss always having new people to hang out with (not a luxury here i might add)! I miss getting to tell people what Mormons are all about and explain our church to them! I miss getting to wear my 1900s plaid skirt! I miss rude guests who have no courtesy! I miss hiding out and goofing around in the stock rooms! I miss getting paid $7.21 an hour! I miss working 54 hrs a week! I miss the humidity! I miss the wonderful Disney cookies? I miss having church at a hotel with the world's largest python slide! If someone reads this and would like to console me it would be much appreciated!!!!! ha ha As it is much needed.

4 comments:

Denise said...

You are hilarious! I say drop out of school and go back to Disney! It is the greatest place on earth right? Don't let your mom read this because she would kill me for saying that. Life will get better. Enjoy what you have when you have it!

Anonymous said...

That would be rough coming off of a Disneyworld high for 8 months and then slinking down into Provo...especially right before winter sets in. Maybe now you know what you would love to do as a career or you could do the program again; I don't know how easy that would be!

It sounds like you had so much fun, but Provo is full of lots of great people...even if you have to sift through the stereotypes and annoying ones to find them.

Just think of how wonderful and magical Saturday will be. Maybe it will somehow compare with Disneyworld and give you a little taste :) It will get better!

tori said...

Um, hi you have a blog! That makes me happy! I would ask how you are, but this post seems to sum it up haha.

First of all, I think it's funny that the things we would complain about while we were in Florida are now the things that we miss. And second of all, I want to go back to. So we are left with two options... Either we quit school and make Disney our life, or we create our own Disney-like world over here in the Utah/Idaho area. Or [and this seems like the most mature option of the three] we could do a professional internship, move to Florida permanently, and finish our degrees online.

But for now, just sing "Celebrate You" and remember that you once lived with Tinkerbell. [Think happy thoughts while you do this!}

Jenica said...

Let's go back! I am so ready to and I'm also depressed sitting here all bored all the time. Let's go back. Seriously...