What's going on here???

I don't know what is wrong with me... for three weeks I've been having quickened heartbeats and for the past two days I haven't been able to breath or take deep breaths. Yesterday I went to the ER, if you know me you know I don't do hospitals, until 24 hours ago I never had to have my blood taken. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be so I guess that's a plus. But after being in a germ infested hospital for three hours they said they couldn't find anything wrong with me... yet I still feel horrible like a huge textbook is on my chest preventing me from breathing. Today in my living prophets class I couldn't even make it through the opening hymn I was so out of breath. Every time I watch the news someone new has died from swine flu, while I don't have the flu bug I somehow feel that I am next... :( I am freaking myself out... It may be anxiety attacks but I don't have anything to be anxious about and this anxiety attack is lasting almost a whopping 48 hours!!!! All you doctors who are reading this please diagnose me!

3 comments:

angie said...

Hypochondriac. Ha ha, that is what you guys diagnosed me as, and it turned out to be cancer. Go have your neck checked, perhaps we have the same problem. Good luck!

BTW-Jack can't wait to see you this weekend!

Liz and John Behunin said...

I am waiting to see pictures from your Disney trip, we missed you this weekend. Where is our aunt abby? Not to worry, we had the swine and are still living.

Amy said...

The plague maybe? i don't know. Hope you feel better!!