Divinity

Are you getting a load of this picture? Isn't it a beauty? Unfortunately I did not take it but I sure did eat it, I gotta give props to Angela from ohsheglows.com
for this delicious creation. Cherry Chocolate Bomb Vegan Overnight Oats!!!!!! It was quite possibly the most delicious thing I have ever eaten! It tasted like dessert for breakfast but it is healthy! You can check out the recipe on her webpage! You will NOT regret buying the ingredients for this because I guarantee you you'll want to eat it every day! Angela is so inspiring she has changed my outlook on a lot of health related topics. She instigated the green monster movement--- haven't heard of it? Green Monsters= Spinach Smoothies. I've got to admit I am a little skeptical but I am going to try one sometime this week so expect a follow up post!

No comments: