Its all coming back to me now!!!!! (thank you Celine Dion)

So for the past few days I have taken on a major assignment... organizing the thousands of photos in our house and putting them into albums. Challenge? Yes!!!! A definite Yes!!!! Even trying to figure out how old I am in the pictures is hard enough let alone ages of my 4 other siblings.
It has been so comical coming across hilarious photos of everyone in the family... mostly funny pics of my dad, he's quite the hysterical being. Categorizing holidays is just a plain nightmare! Especially since I was an Angel for about 3 Halloweens in a row and Katherine was a bee for (count em) 4 years straight! The missing teeth in photos are my only clue to age! I just love this photo, especially since I am still friends with Angel #1 in the photo! Shout out to Whitney Simons!
I may have taken on more than I can handle but don't fear mom, I will eventually finish this project! And clean up the basement which is now covered in thousands of photos!!!! Literally the whole floor is my own photo archeological site!

1 comment:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Good luck with your project, I'll see you in a million years cause that's how long It's going to take to clean out that closet.