Guilty Pleasure #5

Its been a long time since I posted one of these. In middle school I had a strange obsession come over me, there was a certain genre of music that I became obsessed with... which leads to guilty pleasure #5: Showtunes.

I discovered Showtunes Saturday Night on Cozy 106.5 when I was 13 and became an avid listener learning all the new musicals. Thankfully this obsession has died down a lot, although I did just go to Las Vegas solely to see The Lion King... so maybe the obsession isn't quite gone yet.

Les Miserables twice, Wicked, Mama Mia, The Lion King, and countless musicals seen at Hale Theater. I can't get enough. I really want to see Mary Poppins, and if Uncle Jesse is still starring in Bye Bye Birdie than sign me up.
What did I say earlier about this obsession dying down? ha ha It still very much exists! Katherine wearing her $60 Wicked sweatshirt, me in my wicked T and us copying the playbill cover. It doesn't get more pathetic hilarious than this.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love the look on Katherine's face. That is awesome!

Amy said...

Oh boy.. you and Katherine scream Las Vegas and showtunes. I love both of you for it.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Katherine....just sent me to the moon.

s. thompson said...

I totally have that hoodie too.