Jimmer


Do you know who this guy is? Jimmer Fredette. Only one of the best college bball players in the nation right now.  4 months ago I had no idea who this person was. Nor did I know that I sat smack dab next to him in class all last semester. I found out who he was and just what a big deal he is as the semester approached its end, which is highly unfortunate because I never said anything to him... not even once. But I don't feel too bad, my professor didn't know who he was either... referring to him as "himmer?" As my mom told me... I'm a loser for not saying anything.  But I'd like to think that if he didn't know he was sitting next to Abby Wheatley all semester, its really his loss. bahhaaaa

2 comments:

jamie lynne said...

hahaha. i completely agree.

Elora said...

'Himmer'. hahaha that was hilarious. Also hilarious that you didn't figure out who he was until like December...I guess I should have told you sooner.