Your life was a fantasy!!!

So this past week I was lucky enough to return to my home away from home... Orlando. I love that place, everything about it brings back good memories and fun times. 

This was our lovely view from the Polynesian... can life get any better? With 50% off.... I submit it cannot.  


Also our view of the Grand Floridian from our deck. Ah.... its so gorgeous. Kill me now. 


The Disney Dining Plan gets a thumbs up from Mama Wheatley... more food than you could ever want!


My excited face soaking in all the Disney goodness


This trip wouldn't have been complete without a trip to the nook, one of my favorite places on this entire earth.... Wilderness Lodge I love you. 


This little man came home with me (amongst way too many other souvenirs)... Canadian goofy... the only good looking goofy in my opinion. 


This trip created a new experience for me... one of the few things I haven't done at Walt Disney World is go inside the castle... And now I can say that I have! Yep. We're on our way to eat dinner with Miss Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle. Food= not so good. Experience = once in a life time. 


I love Disney. I really plan on moving there after I graduate. Florida is beautiful and most importantly WARM.  Canada... I'm so sorry, but weather is the one situation in which we clash. I really don't know if I will survive the rest of this cold winter. No wonder I loved living in Florida... it was like I was living in a fantasy dream world of an endless vacation... yes... thats true... but hey, who wouldn't choose that over the real world. If anyone wants to flee to Florida and live a fairy tale life, let me know... I'm looking for a roommate!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Let's see... I was wearing 6 layers of clothing to stay warm in Florida. It is cold there too!

jamie lynne said...

love the pictures-but i want to see more please! i'm so glad you got to go to your long lost home. however, your homesickness has already escalated to an extremely unhealthy level.

Jenica said...

i will come!!! i have been waiting for you to graduate for far too long because i want to move there but no one will come with me :(