Its Library Time...


I love life... and I'm pretty sure that life loves me because the hilarious things always choose to happen to me. This beautiful red sweatshirt is identical to the one I am wearing right now. I love it! So simple... reminds me of the 90s...Barney's Christmas....no hood to get in the way..... extremely comfortable. I thought I was the only one who wore these anymore but APPARANTLY NOT as a boy just walked into the library wearing this exact same red sweatshirt as the one I am wearing right now. I literally laughed out loud as I saw him...I don't know which is worse, that I was wearing the same thing as this guy or that this guy was wearing the same thing as a girl.
On a new topic... I was thinking about how much I love free samples and thought they they needed to be highlighted on my blog! I love Costco more than some mothers love their children. I'm there at least twice a week. Doing what you might ask? Filling my car with inexpensive gas, buying my weekly dosage of fruit and veggies, ( which can I say that I've started buying mangos and am simply addicted to them... I've already eaten two today... so sue me), scoping out the newest clothing selections, and of coarse SAMPLING!!!!! I love free samples. I lived off of them for eight months while I was in Florida. I am the Queen of free food... If something is free I most likely know about it. Just this week I ate at Tucanos with a free coupon, that is what I call a good deal! I really think that with all my visits combined I have nearly sampled almost every product at Costco... Does Sam's Club have samples... if so I need to hit that up too. I don't abuse the system, samples are there for the customers and if I make the effort to go than I deserve a sample. Free lunch at Costco the Abby way.



3 comments:

angie said...

I know another way to get free food...say yes when that guy in the red sweatshirt throws you an invite to a romantic red sweater bistro. Do it.

Karla said...

1st - You are brave to wear red at BYU.

2nd - Now I understand why you like Costco.

3rd - Just come home for free food!

tori said...

Free food is the best kind.

Any tips for places I can get free food coupons?