Shoutout to Johnny Weir!!!!!!!//////////// Johny Queer!!!!!!!!


I have had a long (most likely unhealthy) relationship with competition figure skating, and the Olympics is certainly the time of year when it is at its peak. Johnny Weir is not to be missed representing the good ole USA. If you missed his performance on Tuesday evening tis shame.... quite the hilariously dramatic display complete with hot pink flare, shifty eye gestures, and he even blew kisses as a cherry on top. I'm pulling for Evan Lysacek tonight however, Sorry Johnny but I'm not sure America is ready to see that sass on a Wheaties box quite yet. And Plushanko.....honestly? How are you STILL able to compete in another Olypmics!!!!!???? If you win gold.... I can't even think about it.....


However, on a lighter note, I could not be happier because for the next two weeks my most favoritist things in all the world combine! Canada, Olympics, Figure Skating, Matt Laurer, maple, the today show...can life get any better? Its a real big problem actually as I don't leave my apartment because I will miss one of the many competitions I'm dying to see. I think I may be among the few who can resite the Olympic Oath who is not an Olympian.... I take great pride in that.
I've recently been asking people if they'll disown me if when I move to Canada to gain my Canadian citizenship... the answers I received..... yes. I'd ask these individuals to please reconcider. Canada can't help it that she is just THAT awesome. Happy Olympic Watching!!!!

5 comments:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Before you denounce your citizenship perhaps you should spend more than a day in that country.

Karla said...

Now, let's be nice and no name calling, he is very entertaining. Remember the SLC Olympic games were the best. Canada is nice, but there is no place like home.

Denise said...

Amen Abbey! You just said it all! Except about denouncing your citizenship. Duh! Just go visit. Or even move there but there is no better place than AMERICA!

angie said...

Okay, Johnny Wier gives me the Heebee Geebees. But I have to agree with you on the Matt Luaer thing. Is there anyone more delicious than Matt Lauer (maybe Michael Buble) Did you watch the interview Matt did with Michael Buble in Canada? You would have killed over!

Abby said...

Well of coarse I saw Matt Laurer and Michael Buble!!!! I'm only a today show addict!!!!!! It was too much goodness for me to handle