Pictures as Requested


So here are just a few of the cupcakes I made for the dessert party my roomies and I threw on Valentines Day... Yum! Good thing for lent I decided to give up sweets... again.........36 days to go
Don't worry I'm allowing myself one cheat day, and technically Sundays aren't even counted in the countdown to Easter so really its 42 days left... I'd say that allows for a cheat day
I went to Disneyland the first week in February and look who came back with me! That is one yummy sandwich I'm glad to be in the middle of
I found these Jack Skelington gloves in a store and couldn't believe how freakishly creepy they were... so naturally I had to put them on and do a little dance then post it on here for widespread pleasure and enjoyment.
Monte Cristos and mint julips at the Blue Bayou.....sigh..... can life taste any better? This is me pretending it was my birthday to get a free dessert. Oh... my parents should probably be concerned at the extent I'll go to in order to receive free things

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks again for a sample of the desserts you made!!! They look pretty tasty. Love the pics.

Karla said...

Sorry Denise, we ate them all! Yes Abby, "honesty is the best and ONLY policy". You know your mother well.

Amie said...

Abby, where did you learn to make those awesome cupcakes?! They look SO delicious!