Run For a Cause

I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news that my sister had cancer, standing in a Princess Store in the middle of the Magic Kingdom... needless to say even Disney could not make this moment a happy one. My sister Ang is so strong and is such an inspiration to me. Pulling through a painful operation, eating a sodium free diet for weeks! Rabbit Food... yuck! Starting a successful business and caring for two toddlers through it all, oh and one gentleman named Vince too... hee hee

I am running in honor of Ang this saturday the the Rex Lee 10K run where all proceeds go to cancer research. I love you sis! As Beyonce (the greatest artist of all time!!!) would say... You're a survivor!

1 comment:

angie said...

Sobbing here. You can't say such sweet things when you I am emotionally unstable. Love you. Thanks Abs!