Sad Day

I hate uncertainty, I hate fear, I hate stress, I hate waiting, I hate confusion, I hate mis-judgement, I hate age, I hate lies, and I hate deceit.

These are all things that made last week one of the gloomiest and strangest I've had in quite some time. I can't even explain why I felt exactly the way I did, but one thing was my saving grace... my family and my home. Its been true when since I was little... when you get hurt, if someone kisses it better, puts a band-aid on, and tells you it will get better, it will. Home is healing. I took a much needed mini vacation last Wednesday to a lovely resort on Timoney Road AKA the Wheatley Residence. Provo is a vacuum and anyone who judges Utah by that machine of a town has another thing coming. It feels so good to get out of that con-finery and breath. Everything that made last Tuesday the worst day I've had in a long time was miraculously fixed by Wednesday... I think St. Patrick worked some magic for me.

I love home, I love parents, I love cupcakes, I love running, I love Great Harvest, I love fabric, I love sisters, I love good friends, I love movies, I love the gospel, but most importantly... I love Costco ( hee hee... If you don't think that is funny than you obviously don't know me well enough)

1 comment:

Liz and John Behunin said...

Hey, I heard about your new job. I can't wait to come down and try all the treats. I'm sorry that you've been having a hard time. But it's true there's no place like home.