John Mayer Concert

There are way too many John Mayer haters in this world. He is amazingly talented and I don't care what anyone else thinks. He is on of the greatest musicians and is a brilliant beyond brilliant guitar player. He has actual raw talent as opposed to so many other wanna be's.

Owl City opened for him and they were really good. I love that this is just a kid from the plain states playing the keyboard in his basement who was randomly discovered.
Um.... yeah..... we had pretty darn good seats
He had an amazing jam session of sorts with a clarinet of all instruments. I love it. Who else but John Mayer would combine a clarinet and uke? His concert had none of the stupid flashy cheese.... just straight up good music.
We were a little unsure of what he was wearing though. Sear sucker capri-flood pants with suede shoes/boots, and a bandana as a headband. He said "this is what happens when I dress myself, no one chose this for me, I may have a death wish on my love life but at least I feel good." Some what of a quack in his personal life but I still love his music.
New John Mayer covers he played .... sitting on the dock of the bay and journey's don't stop believen'. Great Concert.

Final Side Note: USANA you make my parking lot phobia practically inflate to an all time high. Avoid that parking lot at all costs!

No comments: