A Black Cloud

I can't remember if I've ever blogged about the levels of stench that exist in this world, but in case I haven't heres a quick run down (as an explanation is needed to preface this story).

Green Cloud: manageable yet still uncomfortable stench that fills the air
Dark Cloud: bad bad body odor or stench that makes you turn and walk in another direction
Black Cloud: the worst of the worst, run away from the stench and warn all others headed in its path

In my art history classroom every Monday I open the door to a black cloud. I can't figure out if its a continuous stench that is in-bedded in the carpet somehow or if it is someone who constantly has horridly awful body odor. This smell has been constant and never failing all semester... there is a guy who sits by the door and I can't help but wonder if he is the cause of all of this... but he does have a ring on his finger meaning he is married... and you would hope to think that his wife would fix this body odor problem. But people still continue to sit by that stinky spot by the door every week. Am I the only one who can smell this... I really don't understand how the people who sit in its vicinity muster it.

Help me solve this mystery!!! Room # 2105 JKB

1 comment:

jamie lynne said...

i don't know abby. i often questions your sense of smell...
swiss cheese?