A funny and forgotten story

I have some nephews who say some pretty funny things to me sometimes.

 As children get older, they learn to read. A fact that Abby doesn't always remember. A few weeks ago my family was up at our cabin in Park City. I was blogging and left my computer open while I left to go get something. Low and behold, Josh, aka the family gossip. "Hey everybody... Abby's got a crush on somebody!!!" Don't leave unfinished blog posts on your screen while this one is nearby!


My nephew Jack came down to visit two weeks ago and the first thing that he runs up and says to me is "Hey Abby. Guess what I got?" What Jack? " I got a pink eye!" Haha low and behold his eye did have a lovely pink hue! Kids say the darnedest things. Another Jack story just came into my head. While playing outside with me and Katherine my dad said to Jack, "You have two crazy aunts." Jack looked down at his feet and said "I don't see any ants."
These pics are really old and need a major update! But they were all I had. ...what kind of an aunt am I? Congratulations to Tom and Angie! They're expecting a boy!!! Hooray for another much needed nephew!

1 comment:

jamie lynne said...

haha i remember even watching josh look at your computer not even thinking twice about your blog post, only to hear him a minute later yell it out for all to hear. ohh, good times.