New Blog URL????

 I get a lot of questions about my blog's URL. Quite frankly, I'm not a big fan myself- merry bobbins??? What is that? I originally chose the name as this blog was meant to document all my sewing/crafting ventures. I go though a lot phases and I happened to be in a homemaking one at the time. That soon subsided. Then I used the blog as a means to keep in touch with my family while I lived in Florida. Now I post pretty much whatever I feel like... but I really want to change my blog's URL name. But is it really worth it? Everyone who has a link to my blog would have to change its URL and it creates a whole chain process, but the name I have now is simply unfitting and not relevant anymore... What's the consensus... I need your opinion... as after all, you guys will be the ones who have to change your links!

4 comments:

jamie lynne said...

i will follow you regardless of your url name, old or new!

s. thompson said...

I like Merry Bobbins. :) But I too will read it whatever it's called.

Karla said...

Don't create extra work for "super mama"!

jamie lynne said...

time for a new blog post! i get disappointed every day when i check it and there's nothing new...you're slacking!