Ode to Peanut Butter

I love peanut butter. You can pretty much eat peanut butter with anything. Oreos, vanilla yogurt, granola, honey, oatmeal, crackers, bread, celery, marshmallow fluff, jam, any kind of chocolate, apples, bananas, or my favorite method straight off the spoon. I've tried nearly every kind of peanut butter and have found my favorites.
I have been known to collect jars of peanut butter from people as they move out... ok so I only did this once... but I ended up with 8 jars of peanut butter, therefore that makes me pretty legit! Skippy Super Crunch is my favorite, Skippy Natural is quite good too. However I do not like the kinds you have to keep in your fridge... nasty.
This Peanut Butter & Co brand intrigues me. I've been dying to get my hands on this mighty maple flavour but can't find it anywhere. They have other crazy flavors too like... The Bee's Knees, Dark Chocolate Dreams, White Chocolate Wonderful, and Cinnomon Raisin Swirl.

1 comment:

Taunalee said...

I don't know if you have any Broulim's in Utah anywhere, or a grocery store that has Western Family, but they carry Peanut Butter and Co. Just saying... :) Love ya Abby!!!