Guilty Pleasure #4

Its no secret that I'm obsessed with food, therefore its no surprise that #4 is my love of buffets. I am the buffet champion. Literally. I've had many eating competitions and I always come out on top. If the buffet had bread pudding... well then you better be prepared to witness something amazing. I've frequented the Rio and Bellagio in Las Vegas, The Chuck and its sticky buns of coarse, The Roof, Golden Corral (FYI worst buffet ever.. will not be going back), Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, Cicis, Pizza Pie Cafe, Biergarten, The All American Never Ending Pie Buffet, not to mention two cruises and 6 trips to Boma, and Trails End thrice. You would think that with this eating record I'd weigh 300 lbs. Which is why I'm going to claim my fame on Biggest Loser 2020! The picture above is bread pudding from Crystal Palace... it is adequate but no where near the majesty of
BOMA's bread pudding with chocolate rum sauce. The picture on left is just me counting my plates on one of my MANY trips to Boma, I think I made seven food plates before moving onto dessert. Boma is always a 2 hour dining experience... at least! I am going back to florida in May and already have my reservation to eat at this most wondrous of buffets. Because I eat so much food people used to ask me where I put it all, as really... I can out eat anyone. Anyone who denies that, I will challenge you... Anyhow the food has started to slowly find its way to my thighs and abdomen but no worries... I think that Shaun T's Insanity will fix this problem.
Until next time Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Liz and John Behunin said...

I have to admit that the crystal Palace was devine. I regret that we never tried Boma, next time. I hope Katherine and Taurean visit there while in Flordia. You are going back in may? You have the life.