Shaun T.... Your the Man.... No.... You're just INSANE!!!

I know I've already posted today but I'm indulging! Library Time was a whim post... I really wanted to blog about Insanity! For those who don't know, it is a workout DVD. It is the hardest thing I've ever done. It put me into an unhealthy medically indused state last night. I lied in bed for close to an hour feeling as though I was either going to pass out or throw up... mind you this is three hours after I completed the workout

I finally decided it would be a good idea to eat something.... which cured me! I discovered I had used to much engery I had made myself sick! Holy Smokes... Shaun T you're a killer! If I actually stick to the 60 day program... I will definitely be ripped. I just need to be able to do a push-up first. Wha wha wha... way to go Debby Downer!

Also, I wanted to share my love for these...

I am truly convinced that eating out of these bowls makes food taste so much better. They make me strive to make my food look pretty too. My roommate has some bowls like this and I try to use them as often as I can. I will be sad when I move out because then I will have to buy some of my own to keep me happy. They are the best bowls for oatmeal, soup, veggies, ahh.... everything tastes better in them. Yummo! I have often said that I would only get married at a young age just so that I could register for my very own kitchen supplies sooner... Kitchen aid ( Red or Yellow can't decide... its like picking favorite children), my own food processor, these bistro bowls, oh boy I may have to hit up a Willams Sonoma sooner than I thought.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Abby, i love you :)

Liz and John Behunin said...

There is a reason why its called insanity. Good luck I can't wait to see all your muscles.

tori said...

Yes and yes, Shaun T's workouts are killer.