A few things about me...

As of lately I'm addicted to blogging. Seems the only thing that enjoys listening to me is my trusty electronic device.

I don't like grapefruit, wasabi, horseradish, or milk, otherwise... I'll eat just about anything

I daydream more than what is mentally healthy

I watch The Today Show every morning, even if for only 5 minutes

I don't think I've ever gone a day without eating breakfast... its a must

There is only one person I confide in... lets call her Katherine S. no, make that K. Smith

I could look at the ocean for hours... beautiful

I still watch episodes of Arthur on TV

There is always a song in my head

I love having long talks with people, one of my favorite things

I'm ALWAYS the last person to fall asleep, in any situation

I love beautiful cinematography- The Painted Veil- gorgeous

I hate being embarrassed, which happens all too often

I love it when people play with my hair. LOVE IT

I don't like to waste money, I think out all my purchases throughly even at the grocery store

I'm a grandma and love staying in on the weekends

Oatmeal, fruits, veggies, and peanut butter are my food groups

Europe is my impossible dream and it seems it will never happen

I love pesto

I watch Barney's Christmas every year, think thats weird? Its not, its awesome

I know more showtunes than Michael Ball

I hate raunchy humor; classless dirtbag comedy

I detest common and nonchalant swearing

You whistle around Abby? next question.. Do you have a death wish?

I don't conform, nor do I plan to. I'm a nerd. I don't care.

3 comments:

anna said...

Abby, I think you are the greatest. I also still watch episodes of Arthur- and I always will.

p.s. I whistle all the time... so I'll have to make sure I do especially when I'm with you.

Liz and John Behunin said...

You're a Grandma? When did this happen?

Amie said...

Ha ha. I love you Abby, and I love reading your blog. Just thought you should know.