Finals

This week I have...eh.. how you say? - not been myself. Skipped three classes. Did no homework. Watched movies every night of the week instead of writing my 2 eight page papers. Didn't go running... at all. Can you say I lack motivation? At least I'm responsible enough to make it to work. However I did do some math today and discovered I only have one more fall and winter semester to trudge through until I graduate next spring! Can you believe it? Done with school forever? Hallelujah for that! Over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, holy cow how are you graduating next spring?! You are flying through school. Maybe you are the same as me, when I have a ton of things to do, instead of being able to start checking them off my list, I'm too overwhelmed and do nothing instead.

s. thompson said...

Yay for Math!