It's Library Time

(Meant to be sung to the tune of "Its Business Time") Its Libraaary.... Its Library Tii- ime! Like I've mentioned before, the fifth floor is purely a social club. I've kept my distance from this awful place for about two weeks now, today was my first return. Mistake? Affirmative. As I sat down at an empty table I was soon en-swarmed by three males... all friends.. all really noisy = highly disruptive and annoying. Not five minutes ago they proceeded to steal a girls cell phone off another table while she was in the bathroom and hid it in the ceiling. When she returned they proceeded to call her number numerous times while it was buzzing and her annoying ringtone kept going off through the ceiling. This continued for a solid five minutes until she finally discovered where it was coming from. I know it sounds like April Fools, but this is only typical for 5th realm. They really are that annoying.... until next library moment

1 comment:

tori said...

The first line of this post made it an instant hit in my book.

And it was wonderful seeing you today. And I'm a little bit jealous that you get to go back to Disney.