Gross


Two posts in one day!!! I must have a lot to say.... that or my class that I am sitting in (ahem..... family processes) is excruciatingly boring.

I have had this thought lately almost every time that I use a public bathroom. Just hear me out. You enter the bathroom, sometimes there is a hook on the back of the door but more often than not, the hook is gone or one
never existed in the first place.
So where does your armadillo purse

Chewy backpack
or Joey man bag go?
On the ground. Do you know how gross that is? How many times have you walked past a stall where the floor was mysteriously wet and covered in toilet paper. Just nasty. And still.... every time we go to the bathroom we sit our backpack/ personal items on the floor.

It gets better

Then when you get home you either sit your purse on the kitchen counter, your backpack on your bed or couch. So that means you are eating more than just your food for dinner. Dinner plus thousands of bacteria!!!! Oh and next time you go to lay down on the couch for a Sunday nap I wouldn't let your mouth drool all over the fabric, you pick up more than just slime on the side of your face. How about E COLI and Hepatitis!!!! Yippee Hooray!!!!

I hope I have sufficiently scared you all.

What's the solution to this problem: disposable backpacks

I know I'm a genius. Dad how about we jump on this invention!

2 comments:

angie said...

I balance my bags on my head whilst I sit. It's quite a site. I am considering trying out for Americas Got Talent next season. Watch for me.

jamie lynne said...

joey man bag...prime !