It's Library Time

It's library..... It's library ---Ti iime!!!!

Thank you to flight of the concords.

Well I'm back in the library for the first time this semester and just about as annoyed as ever. Not only have I seen just about every creature I remember avoiding last semester but a whole new crew. I must say I think this will be my last time up here on the fifth floor. The dynamics of this floor, though while hilarious... are slowing driving me mad. The volume is quite low today surprisingly but this place is truly an exclusive club. If your dad doesn't own a Bentley you may as well have grown up in a cardboard box.

One thing about todays particular visit... there are far too many bird nest sized headbands and too many baggy beanies atop heads. Its like 75 degrees outside people. Come on now. Farewell fifth floor. You've driven me to insanity.

1 comment:

jamie lynne said...

haha this is hilarious. headbands the size of birds nests--so true! and the pointless baggy beanies? come on people.